NEW STOCK ARRIVING SOON – Order now, will dispatch when ready
Watch remotely with the all new browning trail camera / camera trap
The all new Browning Spec Ops Pro trail camera is a perfect all-round trail camera. The camera is idea for spotting wildlife roaming near you.
Filming wildlife in remote locations, with no power, can be a real challenge. However, with a camera trap/trail camera, this is very easy. They are very popular, easy to use and exciting and enjoyable.
- Watching animal
- Watching birds
- Security and surveillance
- Easy to use and install
- Remote wildlife recording
- Ideal gift for all the family
Watching wildlife has never been easier this Browning camera, that runs on batteries and can easily be setup in the garden. When there is movement, it records on a removable SD memory card only when there is movement nearby.
Perfect trail camera
The trail camera comes with the following
- 20 megapixel rugged, waterproof outdoor camera with night vision and video recording
- Camera strap
- Strap and buckle
- FREE – Hints and tips pro guide – Included with only handykam.com
- FREE – tree mount (Worth £10)
- FREE – cable and lock (Worth £10)
How does it work?
The trail camera is a perfect camera to record all forms of wildlife whether in your garden or a remote piece of land. All you do is take it out of the box, pop in the SD card and batteries, turn it on and hang it point to an animal trail or feeding station. Leave the camera alone to record. When an animal or bird passes the camera, the camera sensor will detect the movement and record a clip of video or stills for a period of time and write it to the video card. You then can return back to the camera to either retrieve the card or move the camera to another location. To view the footage, you can either plug the camera into your PC or remove the card and place it into a card reader.
Perfect gift item for all ages
Wildlife camera kits are perfect gift item for all ages, young and old. You can pop them in various places giving hours of viewing pleasure.
Perfect school and research camera
This camera is perfect for popping in anywhere and allowing you to monitor and learn easily. The low voltage system is very safe and perfect for nurseries, schools and colleges.
Ideal for all types of birds, animals etc
This trail camera is good for all round use. It is perfect for:
- Birds – Birds, Bird box monitoring
- Owls – Owl monitoring
- Feeders – bird tables, feeding stations
- Hedgehogs – Outside hedgehog boxes, hedgehog homes and hedgehog feeding stations
- Small mammals – Viewing and monitoring, dormice, pine martens, mice, rats
- Animals – Viewing and recording various animal behaviour
- Bats – Bat monitoring
- High resolution – 20 MP
- View footage back and live view: 2” Color Viewing Screen
- Fast trigger speed: 0.4 Second Trigger Speed
- Fast recovery time: 0.8 Second Recovery Time
- High resolution: Smart IR Video 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. – 2 min. length)
- See in the dark further: 80 ft. Flash Range (Changeable)
- Takes larger memory cards: Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Battery feedback: Meter to monitor battery level + compatible with 8 x Alkaline or Lithium Batteries, long life too
- Looks good and compact: Camo Finish – 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Timelapse feature: Record shots over timed intervals
- Multi and rapid fire: Up to 8 Multi Shot Images, up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- External power: 12 volt External Power Jack (Trail power coming soon)
- Output: Take SD card out and use in PC/MAC or TV Out and USB Port
- Extra info: Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Barometric pressure, Camera ID
- Easy mount: ¼” -20 Tripod Socket (Same as FREE tree mount or tripod)
- 2 YEAR UK Guarantee (Beware of import models with no valid guarantee)
This is a perfect, all-round trail camera. Grab yourself a bargain today.
- Model: BTC-7FHD-PX
- 20 MP Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- 2” Color Viewing Screen
- 0.4 Second Trigger Speed
- 0.8 Second Recovery Time
- Smart IR Video 1920 x 1080 HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. – 2 min. length)
- 80 ft. Flash Range (Adjustable)
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range)
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80ft.
- SD Card Management Options
- Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- Battery Meter Compatible with Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
- Camo Finish
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
- Long Battery Life from 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- TV Out and USB Port
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Barometric pressure, Camera ID
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- 2 YEAR UK Guarantee (Beware of import models with no valid guarantee)
How easy is the trail camera to setup and use?
The trail camera is very easy to setup and use. the camera has a really neat menu system.
Does the camera come with an SD card?
The offer is cracking offer and does not include the card.
How does the camera work?
The camera is a digital camera, motion detection device and video recorded rolled into one.
What can the camera film?
The camera can film anything from small animals upwards. If it is smaller, you will have to place the camera closer to the subject. If it is larger, you can place the camera further away. The bigger the surface area on the sensor, the easier the camera will detect motion and record to the camera.
Where can you place the camera?
The camera can be placed anywhere. The camera comes with a strap and buckle and can easily be strapped to anything.
Does the camera flash and will this give the location of the camera away or scare the subject?
No, the camera has a sensor and if it is dark, the camera will turn on invisible infra-red lights. This does not flash and does not give anything away.
Can I see the pictures or video on the camera?
Yes, the camera has a small colour screen on the back and it is easy to see the live footage through the camera as well as the shots and video taken.
How easy is the camera to use?
It is very easy to use as it has a small colour screen and easy to use buttons and menu system. Like all gadgets, there is an element of learning however with a bit of experimentation you will get there.
Why is the camera a lot cheaper than others?
The camera is made by a new and developing technology company. It is a lesser known brand than others in the marketplace, however the technology is comparable as other brands.
What trail camera should I buy?
This depends on what you are planning to film and what quality and features are needed. First, think about the subject you want film. This will determine what camera you should get. Once you know roughly what you are going to film you can then look at features. If you are unsure or going to film many things, look for a camera with several features. Things to consider:
- Quality and price
- Trigger speed
- Trigger distance and IR distance
- Extra features like a playback screen etc.
What is interpolated resolution?
All trail cameras consist of a light sensitive chip that records the footage (photo/video) at a certain resolution. Many of today’s cameras have actual resolution and enhanced or interpolated resolution. This means software processes the picture and doubles the resolution allowing the images or videos to be enlarged. To be honest most cameras have this feature as standard. Anything that is 5MP actual or 12MP interpolated is good. The higher the better.
What is an IR filter pass?
In natural daylight there is Infra-red. This is a higher part of the visual spectrum and is normally blocked out by our eyes. By blocking the natural IR light, colours during the day are a lot richer. As trail cameras can see Infra-red at night, the cameras need a way to block natural IR during the day. An IR filter pass is a filter that naturally moves across the lens to allow richer more colourful footage. When it comes to night-time the filter automatically moves away. Most trail cameras have this feature.
More coming soon…..
Last updated –
Upgrade options There are several upgrade options for this product. They are available as an option above. Here is a list:
- SD cards
- Trail power (Coming soon)